GSM / GPRS Smart Home Relay Card - Sonoff G1
You can turn on and off any device connected to the Sonoff G1 from anywhere in the world with eWlink software installed on your Android or iOS phone, tablet via GSM / GPRS.
Unlike Sonoff products connected via other WiFi or LAN, you will put it on G1. You can control your devices via 2G GPRS with 4 band GSM / GPRS SIM card. Just connect Sonoff G1 and check that 2G GPRS is supported in the area. Controlled by connecting to the GPRS network via Cloud. It does not require WiFi.
Install a SIM card in the G1 (GSM / GPRS: 800/900/1800/1900MHz). Download EWeLink for free from the App Store or Google Play. To connect your G1 device, scan the QR code on the device.
It can be used in modern farming areas such as greenhouse lighting control, irrigation control, oxygen pumps, fish feeding devices in houses, control rooms of server rooms, shutter controls.
The software to use (APP) is free and you can share the device control with your family or employees.
- Supports 4 band GSM SIM GSM / GPRS: 800/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- The Sonoff G1 status is synchronized on the software. So you can see the device is on or off.
- GPRS data is transmitted over the GPRS network in the cloud. It does not require WiFi.
- On / Off can be done from anywhere with GSM.
- Timing support can be counted down or turned on / off at a specific time.
- You can turn on / off many Sonoff G1 devices with a single touch at the same time.
- According to a specified condition-condition; On / Off can be done according to environmental factors such as Temperature or Humidity.
- Voice control can be done. It is compatible with devices like Amazon Alexa, Google Home.
- Power supply: 90 ~ 250V AC (50 / 60Hz)
- Max. current: 16A
- Max. power: 3000W
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 114 * 52 * 32mm
- SIM card: (GSM / GPRS: 800/900/1800 / 1900MHz), Only 2G network is supported
- Approval documents: RoHS / CE-EMC